Homepage
Make MTF* My Homepage
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Meet The Strawberries!
StrawBerraDate: Saturday, 2010-12-18, 2:09 PM | Message # 1
Sergeant
Group: Clan Members
Hello my name is Eetu! I live Finland between Sweden and Russia. Im 17 years old, i live with my mom and my girlfriend has lived with us for about 8 months now. We've been dating for 10 months now and i've never been happier. I used to have a bit of a drug and alcohol problem, i used to smoke pot daily and weekends i would take amphetamine( in Finland called "piri") and also drink alot 16-24 beers or 1L of boost. Now that i've met this amazing woman, im not using anything anymore, well i do still smoke, but only tobacco.

More about where i live and school i go. So i live in Finland, Helsinki it's the capital of Suomi :D. I was studying to be a chef, but it wasn't my thing, i really got bored about in 1 year. So then i were for about 7months without doing anything, this was the time i use'd to do alot of stupid things including pot, piri etc.. Now last autumn i got into a 1 year studyin' group in AV(audiovisual) school and so far im enjoying it. We got little group about 12 people and we have a great team spirit always havin' a laugh. We do whole alot editing photos and now we've started filming our own things and editing with Final cut and stuff.

But thats about my IRL life.

I started gaming in really early age. My first game i remember enjoying was Warcraft 2 and Heroes 2 & 3. When i got like 9 years old i started playing Unreal Tournament and Runescape biggrin
In age of 12 my friend told me about this great FPS game based on WWII, so i decided to try it out. Game was called; Enemy territory AKA ET. Well i fell in love with the game straight away, we play'd the game with my friend for a like 4 years. We got really good and we started taking the game more and more serious. Finally i got really bored and quit playing.

After ET scene i found another FPS game witch was called "Urban Terror" Game was like trickjumpin' shooting game. Well it didn't last long. Like a month later i got my Ps3 and NHL 10. I had great time with NHL 10 and actually got really good in it, i had online scores like 349 wins and 41 losses.

My Call of Duty gaming started really late. My first CoD game i ever play'd of bought was MW2, i bought it about 3 months ago. I always played alone not with any parties, i was like a lonewolf. Well i got to a 5th prestige 46 rank. After 2 weeks Black Ops was release'd my girlfriend bought me Black ops( she bought MW2 also ) i started nolifein BO alot and now i've play'd BO for like +2 weeks and im 4th prestige like 22 rank. I planning to go 15th prestige fast as i can and i hope the 1.04 patch will be fixed, so i can level up with iQ BanGTiDY and friends fast!:)

So that was short introduction about be, i bet half of you guys wont take the effort to read this! biggrin

Hecky109Date: Monday, 2010-12-20, 1:49 PM | Message # 2
Private
welcome to the clan

StrawBerraDate: Monday, 2010-12-20, 4:51 PM | Message # 3
Sergeant
Thanks mate!

Hecky109Date: Monday, 2010-12-20, 10:51 PM | Message # 4
Private
no problem mate

ChappyDate: Friday, 2010-12-24, 1:59 AM | Message # 5
Private
Group: Users
Doesn't it bug you that they still haven't included a Finland playercard background yet!!

I'll look to add you to PSN if that's cool my ID is Finn

StrawBerraDate: Saturday, 2010-12-25, 10:46 PM | Message # 6
Sergeant
Yeah it's big annoying, also i didn't really like the MW2 Finnish flag.
Yeah add me.

• Page 1 of 1
Search:

ShoutBox

ShoutMix chat widget
CoDMTF Youtube
Statistics
Copyright MyCorp © 2024 Website builderuCoz